AOPA is urging the Federal Communications Commission not to allow any expanded use of radio spectrum for mobile-satellite services (MSS) that could interfere with GPS and undermine the Next Generation air transportation system. “Due to the extensive reliance on GPS by the general aviation community, any interference source is perceived as a safety threat,” said AOPA Senior Vice President of Government Affairs Melissa Rudinger. AOPA Online.
- King KMA-20 Audio Panel Interconnect
- **MANDATORY** SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: 1559 Rev A GTN 650 and GTN 750 Notification of Mod Level 5
- Garmin SERVICE ALERT,NO.: 1465 Rev A
- GARMIN STC SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: 1585 Rev A
- Garmin SERVICE ADVISORY NO.: 1605 Rev A G1000
- Garmin 2016 Aviation Pilot Training Catalog
- Garmin G500H Data Card Discount Program
- Aspen Avionics September Promotion!
- Garmin SERVICE ADVISORY,NO.: 1516 Rev B
- Garmin **MANDATORY** SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: 1445 Rev C