Sandel Avionics had its third and final win in its appearance in Delaware Federal Court, responding to allegations of patent infringement by Honeywell International concerning aircraft terrain warning systems. The weeklong trial concluded December 5, 2008 when a jury ruled in favor of Sandel. Sandel is now free to continue to manufacture it’s TAWS (Terrain Awareness and Warning System).
- King KMA-20 Audio Panel Interconnect
- **MANDATORY** SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: 1559 Rev A GTN 650 and GTN 750 Notification of Mod Level 5
- Garmin SERVICE ALERT,NO.: 1465 Rev A
- GARMIN STC SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: 1585 Rev A
- Garmin SERVICE ADVISORY NO.: 1605 Rev A G1000
- Garmin 2016 Aviation Pilot Training Catalog
- Garmin G500H Data Card Discount Program
- Aspen Avionics September Promotion!
- Garmin SERVICE ADVISORY,NO.: 1516 Rev B
- Garmin **MANDATORY** SERVICE BULLETIN NO.: 1445 Rev C