EFD1000/500 M.A.P. Software Version 2.2.2 Available for EFD1000 Pro and Pilot PFDs and all MFDs
All new EFDs (PFDs and MFDs) are shipping with v2.2.2 loaded. Aspen Avionics Service Bulletin 2010-08 has been released to provide the details of the v2.2.2 field upgrade process and materials required. The changes incorporated in Main Application Processor (MAP) software version 2.2.2 are detailed in Service Bulletin 2010-08. Highlights of SB 2010-08 and MAP software v2.2.2 include:
- v1.1 EFDs must be upgraded to v2.0 before loading v2.2.2.
- v2.2.2 is only required for an EA100 Adapter installation and the necessary labor should be included in your installation quote.
- All required documents and the software upgrade tool are available at no charge on the Dealer Ramp website. If desired a Dealer Upgrade kit and Documentation kit can also be purchased.
- This upgrade is optional for all PFDs and MFDs.
- No warranty reimbursement is provided for optional upgrades or EA100 installations.